This book is a review of gynaecologic and breast pathology for clinicians and trainees.
Divided into seven sections, topics are presented in question and answer format, covering both common and less common pathologies that may be encountered in female genital and reproductive organs and the breast. The final section of the book covers immunohistochemistry and cytogenetics of tumours in these organs.
Questions and answers are both textual and visual, based on microphotographs illustrating key pathologic entities.
Authored by recognised pathologists led by Prof Ivan Damjanov from University of Kansas School of Medicine, the text is enhanced by colour microphotographs and figures.
- Review of gynaecologic and breast pathology for clinicians and trainees
- Presented in question and answer format
- Includes section on immunohistochemistry and cytogenetics of tumours
- Recognised author team led by Prof Ivan Damjanov
- Chapter 1: Vulva, Vagina and Cervix
- Chapter 2: Uterus
- Chapter 3: Fallopian Tubes
- Chapter 4: Ovary (Normal Ovary, Non-neoplastic and Tumor-like Conditions)
- Chapter 5: Placenta
- Chapter 6: Breast Pathology
- Chapter 7: Immunohistochemistry and Genetics