Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Fourth in a new four-volume series, Operative Techniques in Gynecologic Surgery: Gynecologic Oncology
provides superbly illustrated, authoritative guidance on operative techniques along with a thorough understanding of how to select the best procedure, how to avoid complications, and what outcomes to expect. Easy to follow, up to date, and highly visual, this step-by-step reference covers the most common operations in gynecology and is ideal for residents and physicians in daily practice.
Look for other volumes in the Operative Techniques in Gynecology series:
- Succinct text, bulleted points, and quick-reference tables allow you to review information quickly and understand best practices and potential problems for each procedure.
- Hundreds of full-color intraoperative photographs and illustrations, as well as numerous high-quality videos, capture procedures step by step and help you immediately apply your knowledge.
- Each clinical problem is discussed in the same templated format: general principles, anatomy and differential diagnosis, imaging and other diagnostics, preoperative planning, surgical management, procedures and techniques, pearls and pitfalls, postoperative care, outcomes, and complications.
- Operations shown include the classical operations of radical hysterectomy, pelvic exenteration and ovarian debulking combined with newer minimally invasive operations such as sentinel node dissection, nerve sparing radical hysterectomy and reconstructive techniques.
- Perfect for a quick preoperative review of the steps of a procedure.
- Volume editors and contributors are thought leaders in their respective subspecialties and are known for their surgical expertise.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more