Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Designed specifically for the Core Exam, Vascular and Interventional Radiology: A Core Review
covers all key aspects of the field, mimicking the image-rich, multiple-choice format of the actual test. Ideal for residents preparing for the Core Examination, as well as practitioners taking recertification exams, this unique review follows the structure and content of what you’ll encounter on the test, effectively preparing you for Core Exam success!
Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience
- Contains 300 questions with answers, explanations, and references.
- Features high-quality angiographic, fluoroscopic, CT, MRI, and ultrasound images that demonstrate the broad range of clinical entities encountered in vascular and interventional radiology.
- Provides concise answers that include rationales, clinical pearls, and literature references, as well as high-yield tables embedded in the answers for additional review.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.