Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Pediatric Thoracic Imaging
is the first comprehensive text to focus on all aspects of pediatric congenital and acquired thoracic disorders. This text is an essential reference for pediatric radiologists, those in training and of special interest to general radiologists as well as clinicians in different pediatric medical specialties. Skillfully written by Dr. Edward Y. Lee, current President of the ISPTI (International Society of Pediatric Thoracic Imaging) of Boston Children’s Hospital and Harvard Medical School with the added international perspective of five associate editors, it is an authoritative encyclopedia of diseases/disorders with more than 2,000 high-quality images of radiography, ultrasound, CT, MRI, nuclear medicine and more.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Sections organized by lung, large airways, mediastinum, heart, chest wall, and diaphragm presenting the imaging modalities and options for pediatric congenital and acquired thoracic disorders
- Discussions include anatomy/embryology, both normal and variant, clinical and imaging manifestations, and current management strategies
- Organized by disease/disorder for quick reference
- Special sections on pediatric interstitial (diffuse) lung disorders and cardiovascular procedures
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more