So much more than just a dictionary.the completely revised, bestselling, trusted Mosby's Dictionary is the ONE reference you need to help you make sense of the complex world of health care. It features superior-quality definitions plus 2,400 full-color illustrations - nearly three times more than any other dictionary available! But that's only the beginning. Mosby's Dictionary also includes encyclopedic entries to explain more difficult concepts in depth, a 43-page Color Atlas of Human Anatomy. It's the trusted reference you'll turn to again and again!
Color Atlas of Human Anatomy
- American Sign Language and Manual Communication
- Common Abbreviations Used in Writing Prescriptions
- Spanish-French-English Equivalents of Commonly Used Medical Terms and Phrases
- Commonly Used Abbreviations
- The Joint Commission Do Not Use List