Publisher's Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Now in full color, Handbook of Patient Care in Vascular Diseases
is a concise quick-reference guide to effectively diagnosing and treating patients with common arterial and venous vascular diseases. Chapter by chapter, content is presented in a convenient online format, and covers everything from the latest diagnostic methodologies to current catheter-based basics to post-op patient management. Diseases and conditions include diabetes mellitus, atherosclerosis, obesity, and more.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Emphasizes patient management and care rather than the technicalities of surgical interventions.
- Thoroughly updated, incorporating recent advancements in endovascular technologies and procedures.
- Disease-specific chapters cover pathophysiology, pre-op management, diagnosis, examination, procedural planning, and follow-up.
- Practical, no-nonsense writing style designed for easy and quick absorption of material.
- Includes management checklists, referenced to current literature, that facilitate efficient care planning and activities.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more.