This textbook is a comprehensive guide to physiology for undergraduate and postgraduate medical students.
Divided into seven sections, the book covers haematology, physiological testing, clinical examination, and experimental physiology. The final sections provide charts and key questions, calculations, and sample problem solving.
Each section is further subdivided into several chapters providing extensive detail on each topic.
This ninth edition has been fully revised to provide students with the latest information and advances in the field.
The book is highly illustrated with photographs, diagrams and flowcharts, and will assist students in preparation for examinations.
- Comprehensive guide to physiology for medical students
- Fully revised, new edition providing latest information in the field
- Highly illustrated with photographs, diagrams and flowcharts
- Previous edition (9789350259320) published in 2012
- Section 1: Hematology
- Section 2: Human Experiments
- Section 3: Clinical Examination
- Section 4: Experimental Physiology
- Section 5: Charts and Important Questions
- Section 6: Calculations
- Section 7: Sample Problem Solving