1. Insights into the Modulation of Ceramide Metabolism by Naturally Occurring and Synthetic Sphingolipid Analogs as Monitored by Electrospray Tandem Mass Spectronomy; A.H. Merrill Jr., et al.
2. Ceramide in Apoptosis: Possible Biophysical Foundations of Action; P.K.J. Kinnunen, J.H. Holopainen.
3. Ceramide-Mediated Receptor Clustering; E. Gulbins, H. Grassmé.
4. Ceramidases: Regulators of Turnover of Ceramide and Ceramide-Mediated Responses; C. Mao, L. Obeid.
5. Molecular Evolution of Neutral Ceramidase: From Bacteria to Mammals; M. Ito, et al.
6.The Role of Cerine/Threonine Protein Phosphatases in Ceramide Signaling; C.E. Chalfant, Y.A. Hannun.
7. Kinase Suppressor of Ras as a Ceramide-Activated Protein Kinase; D.B. Polk, et al.
8. Ceramide in Apoptosis: The FAN Thesis, Not a Fantasy; B. Ségui, et al.
9. The Cross-Talk Between Nitric Oxide and Ceramide; R. Barsacchi, et al.
10. Crosstalk of Ceramide with Cell Survival Signaling; T. Okazaki, et al.
11. Ceramide in the Regulation of Neuronal Development: Two Faces of a Lipid; C. Riebeling, A.H. Futerman.
12. Neurons, Neurotrophins and Ceramide Signaling: Do Domains and Pores Contribute to the Dichotomy? R.T. Dobrowsky.
13. Ceramide Signaling in Cannabinoid Action; I. Galve-Roperh, et al.
14. Ceramide Glycosylation and Chemotherapy Resistance; M.C. Cabot.
15. Ceramide in Serum Lipoproteins: Function and Regulation of Metabolism; M.N. Nikolova-Karakashian.
16. TherapeuticImplications of Ceramide-Regulated Signaling Cascades; M. Kester, et al.