Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Clear, concise, and complete with more than 100 board-style review questions, Blueprints Pediatrics
delivers a succinct, “need-to-know” review perfect for a pediatrics rotation and exams. This thoroughly revised, updated, full-color edition makes clerkship and exam preparation more approachable than ever. Engaging narratives guide students through each chapter accompanied by robust learning features, clinical vignettes, and UMSLE-style review questions with complete answers and rationales to reinforce key points.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Updated content reflects the latest clinical approaches to pediatrics.
- New full-color design engages students for a more effective review.
- Revised and updated board-style review questions equip students for success on exams.
- Clear, concise chapters save time and emphasize essential topics.
- Case-based vignettes clarify clinical application of key concepts.
- Learning features, illustrations, and diagrams highlight key terms and concepts for quick reference and reinforcement.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more