Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Succinct, logically organized, and supported by more than 100 board-style review questions, Blueprints Neurology
delivers a complete review of key topics and concepts optimized for clerkship, shelf review, and USMLE preparation. This concise approach pares coverage to a perfect length for clerkship rotations and reinforces understanding with clinical vignettes, detailed diagnostic and treatment information, and case-based review questions at the end of the book with complete answer explanations.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Concise, succinct chapters save time and focus your review on the most essential concepts.
- Extensively revised to include new and relevant content
- Updated! More than 100 board-style review questions detail correct and incorrect answers for comprehensive shelf and USMLE preparation.
- Updated! Case-based vignettes help you translate concepts to a clinical context and confidently prepare for clerkship.
- Newly added 4-full color highlights key content for a faster, more effcient review.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more