Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Ace the echocardiography boards with this unique review tool! Questions, Tricks, and Tips for the Echocardiography Boards
provides one-of-a-kind assistance directly from those who have recently passed the exam – including hundreds of questions and video clips that mimic what you’re likely to encounter. The Second Edition also incorporates valuable feedback from Dr. Sorrell’s recent fellows, ensuring complete, up-to-date coverage of the information you need to know to perform at your best on the exam.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Features 700+ questions and 350+ video clips with thorough explanations of both correct and incorrect answers, helping you place key concepts in the context of clinical practice.
- Includes a new chapter on how to accurately maneuver the transducer for particular views and make other adjustments, challenging you to go beyond mere book learning to a more complete understanding of optimal image acquisition.
- Incorporates questions related to new ASE guidelines, including new Class I and Class III indications.
- Provides test prep techniques as well as tips to save time, reduce anxiety, and optimize exam performance.
- Includes a practice exam that allows you to test your mastery of the content.
- Contains hundreds of images, figures, and tables that address key topics.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more