Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Written by a psychiatrist who works full-time in the primary care setting, Primary Care Psychiatry Handbook
is a quick, practical guide to the key diagnostic and therapeutic information you need to offer optimal mental health care to your patients. Derived from Primary Care Psychiatry,
2nd Edition, this high-yield, point of care handbook uses quick-reference tables, key points, and more to help you answer the question, “What do I do right now?”
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Delivers precisely the information needed by primary care providers who need to quickly confirm a psychiatric diagnosis or treatment option.
- Helps you understand potential underlying mental health issues such as depression, which often go unrecognized and under-treated in the primary care setting.
- Features mnemonics, key points, up-to-date drug information, clinical notes, abbreviations and acronyms, tables, full-color figures, and more – all designed for quick reference at the point of care.
- Features up to date information on each subject drawn from the most current academic, research, and organizational psychiatry sources.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.