Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Authored by experts in pain medicine and internal medicine at the University of California, Davis, Primary Care Pain Management
delivers just the right amount of clinically relevant information for primary care physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants. Addressing safe and effective pain management in the primary care setting, it follows a user-friendly, high-yield format for quick reference at the point of care, helping you understand the full range of options for treating patients with chronic and acute pain.
Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience
- Presents information in a highly templated, full-color format, with an abundance of tables and algorithms throughout.
- Covers opioid consent, agreement, and prescribing; nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs; neuropathic pain medications; interventional pain management; physical therapy; complementary modalities; integrative medicine, and more.
- Includes a “When to Refer” section in every chapter, providing you with a list of questions and key points that could indicate a need for referral to a specialist or surgeon.
- Emphasizes compassionate care and continuity of care – both key issues in an area that is often emotionally difficult for patients and caregivers.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.