Millions of readers, particularly inspired by Marie Kondo, are de-cluttering their homes and discovering the joy of tidying.
Georgia Coleridge, author of The Chakra Project, has been a house healer for decades, and in How to Heal Your Home offers highly practical and intuitive advice for cleansing and transforming the energy of your home. This is a beautiful, inspiring guide to looking after your home so that it looks after you.
* The importance of flow - why you might need to move your furniture again.
* How to choose paint colours - the emotional psychology of colour.
* How to ground yourself, when you don't yet feel at home.
* Clearing out the energy of the people who lived there before.
* What to do when you feel overwhelmed or stuck? Tidy your room.
* How to listen to your body clues, do parts of the house make your body feel uncomfortable, constricted, tired, on edge or uneasy?
* How clutter holds onto stuck energy.
* How to do regular Space Clearing to keep your house feeling light, clear and fresh.