Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Systematically approach tough diagnostic challenges in breast pathology with this new title in the Differential Diagnoses in Surgical Pathology series. This practical, full-color reference uses selected images of pathological findings, together with succinct, expert instructions, to guide you through the decision-making process by distinguishing between commonly confused lesions of the breast. By presenting material according to the way pathologists actually work, this user-friendly volume helps you quickly differentiate entities that have overlapping morphologic features.
- Presents over 100 differential diagnoses in breast pathology, including the most common entities as well as selected rarer diseases.
- Provides concise, bulleted summaries of clinical and pathological findings and relevant pictorial examples on the corresponding pages.
- Features more than 700 full-color images of similar-looking lesions side by side for easy comparison with respect to histopathologic features and ancillary tests.
- Includes chapters on usual and atypical hyperplasia, papillary lesions, benign stromal lesions, invasive carcinoma, vascular lesions, the male breast, and much more.
- Ideal for practicing pathologists, pathologists in training, residents, and medical students
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use