Hands-on guidance on treating neurologic disease.
The best-selling Samuels’s Manual of Neurologic Therapeutics
is a practical, accessible handbook for the diagnosis and treatment of neurologic disorders. Completely updated to reflect the most recent developments in the field, the book features a concise, intuitive outline format that makes today’s best approaches easy to find and apply.
- Implement the current strategies to combat neurological diseases. Highlights include new pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic treatments for seizures; new molecular techniques and personalized approaches to neurologic cancers; new approaches for treating pain; the most recent intra-arterial therapies for acute stroke; and new treatments for neurologic infectious diseases.
- Manage benignautoimmune conditions with the aid of a new chapter that discusses diagnosis via serological testing as well as therapies involving immune modulation.
- Treat patients in resource-limited environments, thanks to a new chapter that focuses on cost-effective management options.
- Locate the information you need quickly through accessible and well-organized chapters and an outline format.
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac. Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click