Add the authority of Rudolph's Pediatrics to your Pediatric Board Examination review!
Rudolph's Pediatrics Self-Assessment and Board Review is a fast, efficient, and engaging way for you to incorporate the contents of Rudolph's Pediatrics into your board preparation. This powerful study guidedelivers more than 1,500 questions that focus on epidemiology, pathophysiology, presenting symptoms,clinical decision making, therapeutics, and prognosis of different pediatric disorders. Concise answer explanations illustrate key points and include references to pertinent sections in Rudolph's Pediatrics for more in-depth coverage of the topic. You'll find everything you need in one comprehensive review: questions, referenced answers, full-color illustrations, and the expertise of the field's leading text.
- More than 1,500 multiple-choice questions with fully explained answers referenced to Rudolph's Pediatrics, Twenty-Second Edition
- An emphasis on important clinical issues
- An organization that simulates Rudolph's Pediatrics to facilitate side-by-side study
- Numerous full-color images to test your visual diagnostic skills
- Designed to help you quickly assess your knowledgeand remediate areas of weakness
- Valuable for certification/recertification or as a clinical refresher