Concise, readable, practical and well-illustrated, the sixth edition of the Handbook of Kidney Transplantation
has been thoroughly updated and revised to reflect the most current knowledge and practice in the field. Ideal for physicians, surgeons, fellows, and nurses who manage kidney transplant patients, it covers everything from treatment options for end-stage renal disease to transplantation, post-operative management and transplant immunology, focusing on every key aspect of the clinical practice of kidney transplantation.
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac. Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- Includes new chapters on the Allocation of Deceased Donor Organs and Kidney Transplantation in the Developing World, as well as expanded chapters on living donation and immunosuppressive drugs and protocols.
- Outlines the major concerns surrounding renal transplantation and the most successful approaches to problems arising in short-term and long-term patient care.
- Covers immunobiology and immunosuppression, as well as surgery, histocompatibility, and short and long-term follow-up.
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click