Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Part of the highly regarded Master Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery
series, Sports Medicine, Second Edition
, is a concise, lavishly illustrated reference covering key sports medicine surgeries in step-by-step detail. Ideal for orthopaedic surgery sports medicine specialists, this Second Edition presents the preferred techniques of surgical masters, illustrated with full-color, sequential, surgeon’s-eye view intraoperative photographs, as well as superb drawings by noted medical illustrators. Fourteen new chapters keep you fully up to date with recent changes in the field.
Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience
- Provides the up-to-date guidance you need to master both traditional techniques and innovative new procedures in sports medicine surgery.
- Features 14 all-new chapters:
- Open Anterior Shoulder Stabilization
- Latarjet Procedure
- Superior Capsular Reconstruction
- Augmentation of Single Bundle ACL tears
- Individualized Approach to ACL Reconstruction)
- The Anterolateral Ligament
- Extra-articular Tenodesis of the Knee
- Double Bundle PCL Reconstruction
- Osteotomies About the Knee
- Labral Reconstruction
- Sub-spine Impingment of the Hip
- Proximal Hamstring Avulsions
- Achilles Tendon Repair
- Treatment of Osteochondral Lesions of the Talar Dome: Surgical Options
- Covers pertinent surgical anatomy and includes the authors’ pearls and tips throughout.
- Focuses on selecting and performing the correct technique for optimal surgical outcomes.
- Helps you acquire both knowledge and skill as you master the art and science of sports medicine surgery with guidance from leading sports medicine surgeons.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.