This is the eBook version of the printed book. If the print book includes a CD-ROM, this content is not included within the eBook version.
NCLEX-PN® Practice Questions
1,000 Questions with Detailed Answers
- Covers exactly what you need to know to score higher on your NCLEX-PN® exam.
- Includes 1,000 sample test questions to help you determine whether you’re ready to take the actual exam.
- Our popular Cram Sheet tearcard helps you remember key concepts and facts.
- Use our innovative Quick Check Answer Key System™ to quickly find answers as you work your way through the questions.
“I studied nothing but your material for two weeks until I felt prepared to take the NCLEX®. Studying your material gave me the confidence I needed to pass!”
–Rayena Thorne, nursing student at Wallace State
Written by Three Leading Nursing Experts!
Wilda Rinehart has B.S. and M.S. degrees in nursing and more than 30 years of experience as a nurse, consultant, and educator for nursing students.
Diann Sloan has B.S. and M.S. degrees in nursing and a Ph.D. in counselor education and has worked as a nurse and educator for nearly 30 years.
Clara Hurd has B.S. and M.S. degrees in nursing and currently is a nurse educator at Northeast Mississippi Community College with 30 years of experience.
Score Higher on the NCLEX-PN®!
The CD features innovative Computer Adaptive Testing software by ExamForce, giving you an effective tool to assess your readiness for the NCLEX-PN® exam. Key features include the following:
- All 1,000 questions in this book are included on the CD, giving you yet another effective tool with which to assess your readiness for the NCLEX-PN® exam
- Multiple test modes, questions that simulate an actual PN exam, and detailed answer explanations
- A free electronic copy of the book
NCLEX-PN® is a registered trademark of the National Council of State Boards of Nursing, Inc. (NCSBN), which does not sponsor or endorse this product.