Succeed with topical reviews, practice exams, and preparation tools
“The book offers a quick ‘cram’ approach to the NCLEX that is user friendly and not time intensive. The overall approach is learner-centered and the content is well paced.”
—Catherine Dearman, RN, PhD
- Covers exactly what you need to know to score higher on your NCLEX-PN® exam.
- Includes 400 sample test questions to help you determine whether you’re ready to take the actual exam.
- Our popular Cram Sheet tearcard helps you remember key concepts.
- Exam Alerts provide important information found on the exam.
- Simplifies pharmacology for easy learning.
Written by Leading Nursing Experts!
Wilda Rinehart has R.N., B.S.N., M.S.N., F.N.C., and F.P.N.P. degrees. Her experience includes staff nurse in surgery, labor and delivery; public-health nurse; and family-planning nurse practitioner. She also was an instructor of surgical and obstetrical nursing.
Diann Sloan has R.N., B.S.N., M.S.N., F.N.C., as well as MS. Ed. and Ph.D. in Education degrees. She has worked as a staff nurse in surgical nursing, pediatrics, and neonatal intensive care and as a pediatric nurse clinician. She has also been an instructor of pediatric and psychiatric nursing.
Clara Hurd has M.S.N., R.N., and C.N.E. degrees. She has worked with Pearson as a consultant on item writing. She has 31 years of experience and has worked as a staff nurse in medical-surgical nursing and the surgical intensive care unit. Ms. Hurd has taught in associate and baccalaureate nursing programs.
Category: Test Preparation and Review
NCLEX-PN® is a registered trademark of the National Council of State Boards of Nursing, Inc. (NCSBN), which does not sponsor or endorse this product.