Improve diagnostic accuracy with cases from leading international musculoskeletal radiologists
"Over 70 international experts have submitted an excellent range of cases encompassing both essential concepts and encountered diagnoses. 3 Stars."--Doody's Review Service
Musculoskeletal Imaging Cases offers an efficient and systematic approach to interpreting imaging of the musculoskeletal system. It delivers a one-of-a-kind collection of more than 370 cases with an emphasis on advanced imaging - including MRI, CT, US, and scintigraphy.The book's logical, easy-to-follow organization is designed for at-the-bench reference. The concise text, numerous multi-modality images, and helpful icons make looking up essential information fast and easy.
- More than 370 cases and 2000 multi-modality images
- Each case highlights findings, differential diagnoses, and pearls, and contains multiple figures - some with colorful surgical specimens - to help you efficiently interpret and verify your diagnostic findings
- Icons, a grading system depicting the spectrum of findings from common to rare, and the consistent chapter organization and structure provide ease-of-use for at-the-bench consultation
- Special emphasis on the latest diagnostic modalities includes state-of-art depiction of image findings
- Authorship from more than 70 contributing radiologists from the U.S. and around the globe provide a wealth of valuable cases