Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Tap into the gold standard on central nervous system infections: Infections of the Central Nervous System, 4e is now fully revised and updated to accommodate the wealth of new CNS information discovered over the past decade. More than 90 leading experts contribute chapters, providing comprehensive, up-to-date information. With a broad scope and thorough detail, the text addresses pathogenesis, clinical manifestations, diagnosis, and therapy of various CNS infections and related conditions.
- Every chapter has been extensively revised and updated, nearly half with new author teams
- NEW chapter on acute encephalitis
- NEW clinical information on treatment of tuberculosis, non-tubercular mycobacterial infections, brain abscess, and Lyme disease
- NEW color design and color images
- Numerous diagrams, figures, tables, illustrations and photographs demonstrate the content
- Evidence-based references
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future reference