This must-have resource for pharmacy, PA, and NP students, as well as practicing clinicians, presents drug-related content in a bulleted, tabular, quick-access format to support therapeutic decision-making at the point-of-care.
Now available in both mobile and print formats,
this updated Ninth Edition provides in-depth information on the latest drug treatments for more than 85 diseases and conditions, including heart failure, schizophrenia, viral hepatitis, and diabetes mellitus.
- Trusted therapeutic content based on Applied Therapeutics, 10e is presented in a concise, bulleted, quick-reference format.
- Detailed algorithms and charts guide you through complex therapeutic decisions.
- Hundreds of tables provide rapid access to comparative drug information, pharmacokinetic properties, treatment options, dosing guidelines, risk factors, and disease information.
- The easy-to-follow outline format makes it ideal for times when you need a quick review of drug treatments and therapeutic approaches for a specific disease.
- A user-friendly, two-color design makes information easy to find.
- Thoroughly up-to-date content reflects how new drugs are incorporated into contemporary therapeutic practices