Evaluation of Health Promotion and Disease Prevention Programs offers conceptual and methodological frameworks for the six phases of health program evaluation:
· introduction to evaluation
· models of evaluation planning
· efficacy and effectiveness evaluation
· measurement and analysis evaluation
· process and qualitative evaluation
· cost analysis and basic economic evaluation
By presenting these concepts through case studies, this text offers an innovative and didactic model for measuring health impact and health outcomes, then extending these measurements to establish an evidence base for future practice. This central competency in health promotion will be of use to graduate and post-graduate students in public and population health programs, plus health program practitioners working at the intervention forefront.