Paramedic Care: Principles & Practice: v. 7
- Edition: 4th Revised edition
- Author/s: Bledsoe, Bryan E.; Porter, Robert S.; Cherry, Richard A.
- Publisher: Pearson Education (US)
- ISBN: 9780132112345
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 192 pages
- Publication date: 31 July 2012
- Dimensions: 216mm (Width), 276mm (Height), 13mm (Spine width)
- Weight: 617g
Paramedic Care: Principles & Practice, Fourth Edition, is intended to serve as a foundational guide and reference to paramedicine. Developed to stay ahead of current trends and practices in paramedicine, all seven volumes are based on the National EMS Education Standards and the accompanying Paramedic Instructional Guidelines. Volume 7, Operations, focuses on Paramedic-related operational issues and includes a review of ground ambulance operations, new changes in terminology that have been established through the NIMS process, a new chapter on air medical operations, and updated coverage on responding to terrorist acts.
1. Ground Ambulance Operations 2. Incident Management 3. Multiple-Casualty Incidents 4. Air Medical 5. Vehicle Extrication 6. Hazardous Materials 7. Crime Scene Awareness 8. Rural EMS 9. Responding to Terrorist Acts