The theme of the 2015 World Psychiatric Association's International Congress is: Primary Care Mental Health: Innovation and Transdisciplinarity.
This is the second WPA Congress to be held in ROMANIA. The first very successful one took place in April 2013 and was attended by colleagues from 55 countries. The WPA 2015 Bucharest IC is a joint initiative of the World Psychiatric Association in collaboration with the Romanian Association of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, “Carol Davila” Medical University of Medicine and Pharmacy, University Politehnica of Bucharest, the National Society of Family Medicine and the Romanian Public Health and Health Management Association.
The WPA 2015 Bucharest IC’s goals and objectives are as follows:
• Identify Central, Southeast Europe & Eurasia primary care mental health challenges and opportunities
• Define the benefits of primary care, mental health & public health integration for individuals’ and populations’ health
• Compare evidence of best practices & lessons learned
stimulate educational, research, services, and policy collaborations at national and regional levels and across the life cycle
• Strengthen health systems performance and enhance individuals’ and populations’ health through primary care mental health
enhance access, quality and sustainability of health for all
The scientific discourse will range from the latest neurosciences discoveries to health systems’ performance innovations, to non-communicable diseases, ICT, telemedicine, collaborative, integrated care and more. There will also be WPA Zonal and Sections Symposia, a WPA Organizational Forum and a WPA Intersectional, Scientific Forum.
A special track will be designated for young health professionals’ and health professionals in training participation in our historic Congress, including meetings with mentors.
- Entry into Wisepress Congress Price List: May 15, 2015
- Receipt of display material: May 22, 2015
Exhibition shipping address for late entries
Publishers who miss the display materials deadline date need to send their material directly to the exhibition:
Please contact Wisepress for full shipping details.