Systematic Evidence Reviews to Answer Health Care Questions is your most effective, A-to-Z guide to conducting thorough, comprehensive systematic reviews.
By breaking down topics and essential steps, this volume teaches you how to form key questions, select evidence, and perform illuminating review not just in predictable circumstances, but when basic rules don’t apply—honing your ability to think critically and solve problems. You’ll learn how to define a review’s purpose and scope, develop research questions, build a team, and even manage your project to maximize efficacy. If you’re looking to refine your approach to systematic reviews, don’t just catalog and collect; use this powerful text to evaluate, synthesize, and deliver results that will help shape the health care industry.
- Presented in standard format throughout to allow for more practical, easy to read approach
- Provides useful instruction on how to conduct a high-quality systematic review that meets the recent standards of the Institute of Medicine
- Accessible, concise information about the state-of-the-art methods of systematic review, from key question formulation to assessing the quality of included studies and reporting results
- Illustrated throughout with real-world examples from systematic reviews that have been used to inform practice guidelines and health policy
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future