MAXIMIZE YOUR PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT CERTIFICATION EXAM SCORE!
This powerful, results-oriented study guide delivers everything you need to improve knowledge, confidence, and recall. Featuring a rigorous quick-hit Q&A format consisting of short clinical questions with brief answers, this is truly your most effective weapon when preparing for the physician assistant certification and recertification exam.
The format of Physician Assistant Exam Review eliminates the guesswork associated with traditionalmultiple-choice Q&A reviews and reinforces only the answers you need to know. With content following the physician assistant exam blueprint, emphasis is placed on the key facts and clinical pearls that are essential for success. This high-yield review is the perfect complement to larger texts, and it delivers the intense, streamlined study you want in the days and weeks before the exam.
- 4,000+ rapid-fire questions cover all the core competencies on the NCCPA exam blueprint
- Completely updated content reflects the latest PANCE and PANRE blueprints
- Every chapter thoroughly updated by a nationwide team of PA-Cs
GET THE HIGHEST SCORE POSSIBLE WITH:
BULL’S-EYE HITS on physician assistant exam topics--the meaningful and the frequently tested
TOOLS TO IMPRINT YOUR MEMORY such as pearls, mnemonics, visual imagery, and other tested learning aids
RAPID-FIRE Q&A PRESENTATION that maximizes your study time
NO CONFUSING WRONG ANSWERS to clutter your memory
1. Examination Preparation and Test-Taking Strategies
5. Eyes, Ears, Nose, and Throat (EENT)
11. Psychiatry/Behavioral Science
14. Infectious Disease