A unique how-to manual focusing on the clinical management of the critically ill pregnant patient
Since the release of the first edition more than a decade ago, Obstetric Intensive Care Manual has become the go-to guide for obstetricians, intensivists, residents, and nurses seeking immediate, practical guidance on intensive and critical care obstetric issues. Enhanced by numerous summary tables, algorithms, and figures that make essential information instantly retrievable, this is the perfect resource for busy clinicians who require authoritative how-to guidance the moment it is needed. Presenting treatment information on commonly encountered emergencies such as anaphylactoid syndrome of pregnancy, thyroid storm, and psychiatric disorders, this is the perfect resource for clinicians who don’t have time to hunt around for the right answer.
- Step-by-step guidance for outstanding care of critically ill patients
- Numerous summary tables, algorithms, figures, boxed information, and illustrations
- A presentation that makes even the most complex treatment protocol simple to implement
- The expertise of world-renowned contributors
- Completely updated throughout with an all-new chapter on the management of a sickle cell crisis in pregnancy