Up-to-the minute preparation for the nursing school entrance exams--from the most trusted name in medical/nursing publishing!
Whether you're taking the National League for Nursing Pre-Admission Examination-RN (NLN PAX-RN), the Nurse Entrance Test (NET), the Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS), the Center for Nursing Education and Testing (C-NET), or the Psychological Services Bureau (PSB) RN exam, McGraw-Hill's Nursing School Entrance Exams with CD-ROM offers you complete preparation for exam success. This book focuses on content review and skill building in each test subject area in order to provide you with as much useful practice as possible.
- A CD-ROM with skill-building quizzes in reading, math, and science
- "Generic" practice tests to help students build reading, math, and science skills
- Review of all topics tested, with helpful science illustrations
- Test-taking tips and strategies
- Career and guidance information from a nursing professional
1. Getting Into Nursing School2. All About the Exams3. Setting Up Your Study Plans4. Strategies to Raise Your Score5. Diagnostic Test6. Verbal Ability7. Reading Comprehension8. Mathematical Ability9. Science Review10 Practice TestsCD-ROM: Skill-building practice tests in reading, math, and science