The Insider's Guide to Acing the Neurology Boards-- Written by Physicians Who Passed!
Apply the proven First Aid formula for Neurology Board success!
4 STAR DOODY'S REVIEW!
"This is a nice, concise review of high-yield neurology and psychiatry topics focused on preparing for neurology board examinations. It can easily be read or reviewed in a short period of time, and the tables and graphics are also helpful. 4 Stars."--Doody's Review Service
First Aid for the Neurology Boards is a unique guide for success on the Neurology Boards, in-training exams, and recertification. You will find hundreds of frequently-tested facts based on feedback from students who just passed the exam along with mini-cases essential for oral board preparation.The books is written by recent test-takers and reviewed by top faculty so you know you are studying the most up-to-date, relevant information possible.
- Hundreds of high-yield facts, mnenomics, clinical images, and summary tables help you ace the boards and in-service exams
- Covers must-know neurology AND psychiatry topics in one complete volume
- Written by recent, successful test-takers and reviewed by faculty so you know you're studying the most relevant, up-to-date material possible
- Integrated mini-cases highlight frequently tested scenarios and classic patient presentations
- Great for in-service and board exams and the perfect refresher before recertification
The Content You Need to Excel on the Boards:Visit www.FirstAidfortheBoards.com and www.FirstAidTeam.com
Guide to the ABPN Examination,Neurology Topics:Neuroanatomy, Neuropharmacology, Neuroimmunology, Neurodegenerative Disorders, Headache and Pain, Neuro-oncology, Neuro-ophthalomology and Neuro-otology, Stroke and Neurocritical Care, Neurological Infections, Neuromuscular Disease, Pediatric Neurology and Neurogenetics, Seizures, Epilepsy, and Sleep Disorders, Psychiatry Topics: Substance Abuse and Dependence, Delirium, Anxiety Disorders, Somatoform Disorders, Bipolar Disorder, Major Depressive Disorder, Primary Psychotic Disorders.
How to Contribute
1. Guide to the ABPN Examination
SECTION I: NEUROLOGY TOPICS
5. Neurodegenerative Disorders
6. Headache and Pain
8. Neuro-ophthalmology and Neuro-otology
9. Stroke and Neurocritical Care
10. Neurological Infections
11. Neuromuscular Disease
12. Pediatric Neurology and Neurogenetics
13. Seizures, Epilepsy, and Sleep Disorders
SECTION II: PSYCHIATRY TOPICS
14. Substance Abuse and Dependence
16. Anxiety Disorders
17. Somatoform Disorders
18. Bipolar Disorder
19. Major Depressive Disorder
20 Primary Psychotic Disorders