Clinical Doppler Ultrasound offers an accessible, comprehensive introduction and overview of the major applications of Doppler ultrasound and their role in patient management. The new edition of this medical reference book discusses everything you need to know to take full advantage of this powerful modality, from anatomy, scanning, and technique, to normal and abnormal findings and their interpretation. It presents just the right amount of Doppler ultrasonography information in a compact, readable format!
"The text is well referenced and provides details of enough relevant sources for any experienced sonographer to use the book as a guide for developing comprehensive scanning protocols for a range of studies, as well as providing a useful reference for normal values and disease grading criteria. As with previous editions of this text I feel it would make an excellent addition to the library of any department where Doppler ultrasound examinations are performed". Reviewed by: Dave Flinton on behalf of the Radiography journal, Nov 2014 "Whether you are an experienced vascular technologist/sonographer or a student in ultrasound this book should become a valued addition to your library". Reviewed by Gillian Martin, University Hospitals of South Manchester NHS Fundation Trust, on behalf of RAD Magazine, July 2014
1.Physics - Principles, Practice and Artefacts. 2.Haemodynamics and Blood Flow. 3. The Carotid and Vertebral Arteries; Transcranial Colour Doppler.
4. The Peripheral Arteries. 5. The Peripheral Veins. 6. The Aorta and Inferior Vena Cava.
7. Haemodialysis Access 8. The Liver 9. The Kidneys 10. Solid Organ Transplantationenal Transplantation. 11 Doppler Imaging of the Prostate. 12 Doppler Ultrasound of the Penis 13. Doppler Imaging of the Scrotum
14. Doppler Ultrasound of the FemalePelvis
15. Clinical Applications of Doppler Ultrasound in Obstetrics
16. Interventional and Intraoperative Doppler
17. Microbubble Ultrasound Contrast Agents
Appendix: System Controls and Their Uses