Maximize your interpretative skills in breast imaging
with this clinically oriented resource
. Ideal for residents in radiology
, this image-rich text fosters the development of skills necessary to facilitate and maximize interpretive skills
in all aspects of breast imaging from mammographyultrasound
, and MRI
to imaging-guided procedures
. This title will also help readers learn how to incorporate clinical
findings to pathology
during diagnosis and patient management. With Clinical Breast Imaging readers will:
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to:
- Master key concepts required to care for patients presenting for breast imaging, with an emphasis on clinical relevance and imaging-pathology concordance—all enhanced by high qualityimages, chapter summaries and patient discussions.
- Prepare for board exams with comprehensive self-assessmentquestions in both the printed book and interactive eBook.
- Become well-versed in how to describe relevant findings, all while incorporating recommended terminology for mammography, breast ultrasound and breast magnetic resonance imaging.
- Complete content with cross-linked pages for easier navigation
- Powerful search tool that pulls results from book content, user notes and the web
- Highlighting tool to emphasize and easily reference key content
- Share tool to collaborate with friends and colleagues during note-taking
- Tab tool to flag important content for future reference